Sexy Lexi's Road to The Makeover

Follow Marissa's progress as she takes a wild mustang yearling and trains her in 90 days in order to compete in the 2008 Extreme Mustang Makeover in Ft. Worth, TX. She will compete against over 200 other trainers to take home the $10,000 prize. Quite a task for an 8th grader! She picked up her filly from Bureau of Land Management in June and has named her "Sexi Lexi." This blog will document her daily tasks, joys and hurdles as she travels down the road to the makeover.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Auction

So the auction.... It didn't go very well. A ton of yearlings didn't get adopted. But Lexi is going to be a lot closer to me than I expected because she is coming HOME!!!!! I finally convinced my mom to let us keep her since no one adopted her. I'm so happy she's not going anywhere!! Ok we're on our way home, so that's all I'll say for now.....

website page counter